My living room was in desperate need of a foot rest, and I bought this coffee table at Salvation Army, thinking it would do the trick. My plan was to paint it and make it darling. It ended up being to big for the space, and it just didn't work.
First up: cutting the table down to the length I wanted for the ottoman.
This is the beginning of the tufting. I used the technique used by Jenny, from The Little Green Notebook, on her tutorial for her tufted headboard.
We finished it up with a nice nailhead trim. I think this was the hardest part for me. The wood was hard, and the nails were not the highest quality.
Definitely my favorite project so far.